Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Hab A Code

Well, today I was back to my day job after a one-week (plus Labor Day) staycation.  Typically, my job has a scary way filling all the nooks and crannies of time in my life, especially when I'm at home.  Not this time, my friends!  I barely looked at my email for the past ten days, let alone answered it.  Instead the week was absolutely dedicated to writing and it was awesome!  I accomplished more than I expected to, and enjoyed every minute of it.

I was a little afraid that getting back to work would suck all this happiness right out of me.  Actually, it hasn't yet.  Today I was very motivated to get to work early, get caught up, and get out of there so I could write some more as soon as the kids were down for the night (instead of work-working some more).

Ah, the best laid plans...

You see, as of today, I officially have a terrible cold.

I have taken medicine for it.

The kind that can make you sleepy.

I'm a lightweight.

I can barely lift my fingers to type this.

Good night, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment